Casey ed il blog su repsol.com

« Older   Newer »
ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:08

Da quest'anno Casey terrà un blog che verrà aggiornato ogni settimana sul sito repsol.com come fanno già da un pò Pedrosa e Marquez. In questo post quindi ci saranno tutti gli aggiornamenti pubblicati!
Link Blog di Casey
Eccovi il primo in inglese e spagnolo!

CITAZIONE
Ready for the new season
First of all I'd like to welcome you all to my blog! After a fantastic Championship year in 2011, I decided with our title sponsors Repsol to share a blog and to give all the Repsol Honda fans a little insight into my life off track.

I managed to enjoy a few weeks back in Australia over Christmas, visiting friends and family and doing some work on the farm. Then my wife, Adriana and I came back to Europe to and we spent a week in Verbier with some good friends, including World Supersport Champion Chaz Davies, who has been a great friend of mine since I moved to the UK when I was 14. My trainer was also up there and we skied everyday, so I'm feeling fresh for the season ahead.

This year is going to be very special for Adriana and I as we welcome our first child into the world. She is due in a few weeks, so I hope the baby doesn't come early as I have just arrived in Sepang for the first test!

I'm really looking forward to getting together with my team again after a nice break since Valencia, and I can't wait to get back on the bike and see what all the team at HRC have been working on over the winter break.

Let's hope we can continue to be strong in 2012 and that the Repsol Honda Team will remain the World Champions!

CITAZIONE
Preparado para la nueva temporada
Antes de nada quiero daros la bienvenido a mi blog. Tras el fantástico campeonato en 2011 he decidido junto a Repsol escribir en este blog para que todos los fans del equipo Repsol Honda conozcáis un poco más cómo es mi vida fuera de la pista.

Me las arreglé para pasar unas semanas en Australia durante las navidades, visitando a los amigos, la familia y también para trabajar un poco en la granja. Después volví con mi mujer Adriana a Europa para pasar una semana en Verbier con un par de buenos amigos, uno de los cuales es el World Supersport Champion Chaz Davies, un gran amigo mío desde que vine a vivir al Reino Unido cuando tenía 14 años. Mi preparador físico también estaba allí y esquiábamos todos los días, así que me encuentro en perfecto estado para la temporada que tenemos por delante.

Este año va a ser muy especial para Adriana y para mí porque vamos a tener nuestro primer hijo. Va a nacer dentro de un par de semanas, espero que no llegue antes porque ya estoy en Sepang para empezar las primeras pruebas del año.

Me hace ilusión volver a trabajar con el equipo después del descanso, será la primera vez desde Valencia y tengo unas ganas locas de volver a subirme a la moto para ver lo que el equipo de HRC ha hecho para mejorarla durante el invierno.

Esperemos seguir igual de fuertes en 2012 y que el Repsol Honda Team siga siendo campeón del mundo.

Edited by ELEKTRA 27 - 30/1/2012, 15:38

ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 30/1/2012, 15:51

Ultima cosa: se vi va commentate il post di Casey e come indirizzo internet mette il link del forum! ^_^

topgun9027
view post Posted on 2/2/2012, 20:21

certo marty!

ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 6/2/2012, 15:20

Nuovo messaggio di Casey!

CITAZIONE
Relieved to be back home in Switzerland!

Hi!

Well I'm pleased to say that I'm now back in Switzerland with Adriana and I'm so relieved that she didn't go into labour whilst I was away at the first test in Sepang!

The first test was a good step for me and my team, unfortunately we missed the first day due to a strain in my back, but we were able to catch up quickly with our testing programme and complete everything we aimed to do and find answers that we were looking for. Now for the second Sepang test we will be in a good position to move another step forward in our preparation for the first race in Qatar in April.

After the test I went to visit Honda and HRC in Japan, I got to spend some time with all the team that worked so hard over the winter period and went for a great dinner in Tokyo with Nakamoto san, I love Tokyo..

When I left to go to Sepang there was a real lack of snow in Europe, especially compared to other years, but when I got back on Saturday to Switzerland it was incredible! It seems all across Europe there has been a huge fall of snow, now I'm just waiting for a chance to get out skiing..

This week, we're getting the finishing touches done on the baby's room and I'll be working out with my trainer and getting over my back strain. Adriana and I are playing the waiting game now just waiting to meet our little one.. I hope that there are no delays as I am off to Sepang again on the 26th!

I'll keep you updated on here next week….

Thanks!

ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 13/2/2012, 19:24

Nuovo messaggio di Casey. purtroppo la piccola non è ancora nata!
CITAZIONE
Hello again from a very cold Switzerland!

I was hoping to be able to announce the arrival of our baby in this week's blog, however - as of this moment - no such luck! Adriana's due date was yesterday, but so far there has been no movement.

This past week has been very relaxing, we've been doing some more finishing touches to the baby's room and around the house in general. I've been out with my trainer most days, and getting my back better, then it's been a case of sitting around and waiting...

It's still very cold here and we're keeping nice and warm in the house, we have Adriana's bags prepared for the hospital and we're just waiting to make the move there!

Sorry we don't have more news this week, I hope that next week we'll be able to announce our big news!

Have a great week wherever you are.

Casey

angelorizzi84
view post Posted on 13/2/2012, 20:22

speriamo il prima possibile

'Nessuno'
view post Posted on 20/2/2012, 17:24

Ecco l'annuncio ufficiale, direttamente dalla 'penna' di Casey. Nel suo blog, i primi giorni con la piccola Ally:

CITAZIONE
Welcoming Ally into the World!
After what seemed like the longest wait ever, finally on Thursday 16th February at 21.55 our little girl, Alessandra Maria arrived. Weighing in at 2.8kg the birth went very well and both Adriana and I are so happy to welcome our 'Ally' into the World, she's so perfect.

This weekend has been spent getting to know each other and acclimatising to one another, but now we're starting to get in sync and she sleeps so well and has been a dream so far!

Unfortunately, the middle of last week I managed to catch a strain of flu, so I've been dealing with that, I'm pretty much better now, so I can spend more time with my two girls.

I'd like to thank all our family, friends and fans for their heart felt comments and well wishes, they all mean so much so thank you from the three of us.

This week I'm going to be doing some training but spending as much time as possible with Ally and Adriana before leaving next weekend for the second Sepang test!

Thanks again,

Casey

Proposta a Marty, nostra fondatrice e guru :D:
perchè non lasciare un commento in risposta, col benvenuto ad Alessandra e le congratulazioni del CS-IF?? Potresti, se hai tempo e voglia, scriverlo tu, che sei brava anche con l'inglese, e poi magari lasciarci un link, giusto per renderci partecipi e soddisfatti! :lol: :P

ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 20/2/2012, 19:31

Grazie mille per aver aggiornato il post! Ma quanto è tenero Casey!

Per quanto riguarda la tua proposta in realtà le congratulazioni le ho già fatte a nome nostro nel post precedente di Casey, ma ovviamente le rifaccio volentieri, in fondo mi sono proposta di commentare ogni post di Casey!

Appena ho tempo vi posto il commento dell'altra volta e quello che scriverò tra poco!

'Nessuno'
view post Posted on 20/2/2012, 19:51

Avrei pagato per vedere la faccia di Casey quando ha visto sua figlia per la prima volta!!

Comunque Marty, in quanto nostro Guru supremo, avrei dovuto immaginarmi che ti fossi già messa all'opera!! Eheh...

Comunque, a me piacerebbe leggere i commenti che lasci a nome del forum. Lo so che fa tanto 'grande sorella' che non si fa gli affari suoi, però sono curiosa... magari potresti aggiungere in coda agli aggiornamenti di Casey, il tuo commento. Sempre che non si tratti di cose personali...

ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 21/2/2012, 15:02

Già pure io! Ora sono curiosissima di vedere la piccola Ally chissà quanto è carina!

Per quanto riguarda i commenti in realtà solo gli ultimi due li ho lasciati a nome del forum gli altri erano a nome mio, questo è quello di ieri!
png

Nei prossimi giorno cerco l'altro e lo posto, ma i concetti erano gli stessi! Comunque potete scrivere tutti anche delle stupidate un pò come le mie! ^_^

'Nessuno'
view post Posted on 21/2/2012, 15:20

Mi pare che di stupidate ne scrivo già abbastanza qui e sulla nostra pagina facebook, quindi lasciamo stare...
Comunque, secondo me, inserire anche in questa discussione, i commenti che vengono lasciati a nome del forum, sul blog di Casey, darebbe un tocco in più... come dire, toglierebbe un pò di impersonalità al topic, ecco...

E comunque, hai scritto cose molto carine e nient'affatto sciocche. Ci rappresenti sempre molto bene!! ^_^

ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 21/2/2012, 19:28

Grazie mille! sono contenta che il mio commento ti piaccia! comunque mi hai dato una buona idea!

'Nessuno'
view post Posted on 21/2/2012, 20:04

CITAZIONE (ELEKTRA 27 @ 21/2/2012, 19:28) 
... comunque mi hai dato una buona idea!

Ogni tanto cerco di giustificare la mia presenza... :P :D

ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 27/2/2012, 18:43

CITAZIONE
One week of baby bliss and back to Sepang
Hi everyone.

After a wonderful week at home with Adri and Ally, I've just arrived back in Sepang for the second test.
It's been a wonderful week, Ally is feeding and sleeping well and without wanting to tempt fate, it seems we have a perfect child at the moment! Both Adri and I have thoroughly enjoyed ourselves this week, getting to know our little girl and sharing little things with her, such as her first experience of hiccups!

Besides baby time, I've also spent some time with my trainer working on various things. My friends at GoPro sent me some belated Christmas presents and I had a chance to rig up the cameras to my bike, and on my helmet! The quality of them is amazing, I can't wait to get them on the go-karts in the Summer!

Anyway, early yesterday morning I was heading to the airport to fly back out here to Sepang for the second test. The first test went very well for us and I'm looking forward to getting back to work with my team. I'll spend most of today at the track and then I'll go into Kuala Lumpur to do a little shopping, maybe pick up something for my girls and try to stay awake to get on the time zone to be 100% for the first day of testing tomorrow.

Along with this blog, I've finally caved in and have decided to open a Twitter account… Don't expect too many Tweets but I'll try to keep you updated. You can follow me on @Official_CS27.

Have a great week wherever you are, and see you next week!

Casey

ELEKTRA 27
view post Posted on 5/3/2012, 18:42

CITAZIONE
Finally back home with my girls!
Hello all!

After what seemed like the longest week ever, I'm finally back home in Switzerland with Adriana and Ally.

The Sepang Test was positive for us, if not a little frustrating that we were again unable to capitalise from the full three days due to the engine issue on Day 2. However, we were able to complete the testing program we set ourselves and now we will get ready for the final test in Jerez at the end of the month.

We left Sepang at midnight on Thursday and I flew in briefly to Switzerland to see my girls on Friday, but then at 4am on Saturday I was up again to fly to Madrid for the Repsol Team Presentation. I arrived in Madrid around 9am and we had back to back interviews most of the day, all the Repsol riders were there across all classes and it was really nice to catch up with Marc Marquez.

Then in the evening after the press commitments had been fulfilled, all the Repsol riders were presented at the opening of the Indoor Trials. We got to stay and watch the Trials, and see Toni Bou take a pretty impressive win, those guys are really amazing. I was also able to catch up with an old friend of mine multiple trials World Champion, Dougie Lampkin which was great.

Finally we got back to the hotel around midnight and I was up yesterday morning to fly back to Switzerland.

I'm here for a few weeks now and looking forward to spending some quality time with Adriana and Ally and getting back into my training schedule after such a crazy few weeks.

See you here next week!

Thanks,

Casey

33 replies since 30/1/2012, 15:08   1494 views